SHOPNSAVE Taiwan Kemflo F5633/PP Sediment In-line Filter Replacement Cartridge WATER PURIFIER Water Filter Cartridge, In-line sediment cartridge Kemflo 12 with 1/4 connections - 5 micron, model F5633/PP. Suitable for reverse osmosis systems.
- Sell-by SHOPNSAVE
- FREE1 meter Tube Hose & fitting
- In-line sediment cartridge Kemflo 12" with 1/4" connections -
- 5 micron, model F5633/PP. Suitable for reverse osmosis systems.
- dimensions: length 30 cm, diameter 6,3 cm,connections:1/4" femmina
- capacity: 2.500 lt
- technology: polypropylene mesh
- efficacy:sediments,max durations:6 months
- flow rate: 3 lt/min
- temperature min-max: 2-45 °C
- max pressure: 6 bar
- certifications:NSF DM174-2004
- Note: Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and after the unit.
1. Shut off water supply.
2. Note the flow direction on the filter.
3. For quick connect fittings, push scratch free tube end into the fitting until it bottoms. For threads, install teflon taped fiittings and tighten firmly. Use two wrenches to tighten tubing.
4. Turn on the water and check for leaks. If leaks occur, repeat step 3. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.