SHOPNSAVE Kemflo Taiwan T33 Carbon AICRO NSF GAC In-line Filter Replacement Cartridge WATER PURIFIER Water Filter Cartridge, In-line sediment cartridge Kemflo 12 with 1/4 connections - 5 micron, model F5633/PP. Suitable for reverse osmosis systems.
- Sell-by SHOPNSAVE
- Activated Carbon Cartridge.
- FREE 1 meter Tube Hose & fitting
- AICRO: Taste & odor removal
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Service Life: 1500 GAL
- Kemflo AICRO 2" x 10" GACsuitable for water treatment system for domestic or commercial use.
- Features:Length: 10" (254 mm), Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Max pressure: 6 bar
- Flow rate: 2,8 lt/min
- Max temperature: 37°C
- Capacity: 5678 lt
- Connections: 1/4" f
1. Shut water supply
2. Install Teflon taped fittings and tighten firmly.
3. Note the flow direction on the filter.
4. Connect the supply line to the inlet side of the filter. Tighten firmly.
5. Flush away 5 gals of water through the filter to remove fine carbon particles.
6. Shut off water. Connect filter outlet to supply line. Tighten firmly.
7. Turn on the water. Check for leaks. Tighten fittings if leaks occur.
* The AICRO is tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.