SHOPNSAVE Taiwan Kemflo F5633/C Carbon In-line Filter Replacement Cartridge WATER PURIFIER Water Filter Cartridge
- Sell-by SHOPNSAVE
- FREE 1 meter Tube Hose & fitting
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F / 50°C
- Service Life: 2500 GAL
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and after the unit
- Activated carbon is made from wood, coal, or other materials. The production process includes carbonization, activation, crushing, cleaning, etc. it’s one kind of microcrystalline structure material with is black appearance, porous structure, large surface area, and strong adsorption capacity. It is a common adsorbent and is widely used in daily lives. The activated carbon has a strong adsorption capacity, so it is used to adsorb chlorine in tap water and organics to improve the taste of water
1. Shut off water supply
2. Note the flow direction on the filter.
3. For quick connect fittings, push scratch free tube end into the fitting until it bottoms. For threads, install teflon taped fittings and tighten firmly. Use two wrenches to tighten tubing.
4. Turn on the water and check for leaks. If leaks occur, repeat step 3. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.
5. Flush 4 gallons of water through the filter before use.