Paragon Filters CB6 Water Filtration System High Capacity UNDERCOUNTER system Ideal for Commercial Use
IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL USE!
Up to 34,000 liters capacity, built-in scale inhibitor, ideal for commercial use!
Reduce maintenance costs, increase operational efficiency.
Reduced scale buildup on food preparation equipment, commercial dishwashers and water heaters enhances effectiveness.
Save money by preventing limescale, reducing detergent and chemical costs, and by minimizing maintenance and repairs.
Minimized health risk by reducing contaminants such as cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
Reduced utility costs by up to 30%.
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 X PARAGON WATER FILTER CB6
- Operation pressure: 225 psi
- operation temperature 55 degrees Celcius
- water supply: cold water application
- installation: undercounter
- Certificate: NSF certified
CB6 American Carbon Block
- Original: USA
- Capacity: 34,000 L / based on NSF standard
- Functions: chemical / mechanical / reductions
- Flow rate: 7.57 L / min
- Pressure: 0.7 ~ 8.6 bar
- Temperature: 2~38 degree Celcius
- First-time use: flushing 15 minutes
- Design for cold water only.