NEW! 3M™ HCD1A Floor Stand, Hot, Cold & Room Temperature Filtered Water Dispenser [Coffee Maker!]
No more waste time to boiling, cooling or storing water again with 3M™ HCD1-A Filtered Standing Water Dispenser being the effective solution to your clean water needs be it in offices, hotels, homes, or practically any space.
Now with 3M’s revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”), the capabilities of a 4-cartridge system are now packed into 1 compact 3M filter cartridge, offering convenience while saving on cost and space, all while retaining its sleek, space-saving design!
# SHIPPING INFO:
- via POSLAJU/ SKYNET / Direct Shipping.
- FREE Shipping to west malaysia.
- FREE Standard Installation.
- West Malaysia. *Selective area only.
- Call / whats app @ +6 018-287 4381 for more inquiry
- Able to dispense hot, cold and room temperature water
- Slim design with a space-saving outlook
- Built-in Touch Sensor buttons designed to be easy to use and effortless
- BPA-Free so you need not worry about chemicals leaking into your drinking water
- Light detection sensor gauges the surrounding light density to automatically switch ON/OFF hot water system
- Safety lock button that requires deactivation before dispensing of hot water
|Dimensions:||20.0cm (width) x 45.0cm (depth) x 104.0cm (height)|
|Filtration system:||3MTM DWS 160-L Single Cartridge Water Filtration System UV Lamp|
|Filtration capacity:||22,712 L (replace every 6 months)|
|Flow rate:||2.0 L/min|
|Tanks:||Hot water (1.5 L), cold water (2.4 L), room temperature water (3.9 L), total (8.17L)|
|Removal capabilities:||• Up to 99.99% of Protozoan cysts-Cryptosporidium Parvum
• Cyst, Lead, Benzene, Toxaphene, P-Dichlorobenzene (NSF Standard 53 certified)
• Chlorine, Taste and Odor (NSF Standard 42 certified)
'*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce taste and odor, nominal particulate and chloramine, chemicals that could increase lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problems, such as asthma.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as lead, pesticides and cysts, which cause diarrhea, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal.f