Doulton Fluoride Reduction Cartridge BSP M10 Short Thread Mount
- Doulton Fluoride Reduction Cartridge
The Fluoride Reduction Cartridge designed to reduce unwanted fluoride in municipal water supplies, may it be naturally-occurring or added to a safe level by water providers.
For use within a multi filtration system including our Dual Countertop system and our Dual Undercounter system. Pair our fluoride filter with our ceramic filter element to achieve great-tasting filtered drinking water.
Manufactured using WRAS and NSF-approved materials in Britain.
Our range of water treatment cartridges has been created by experts for those who require additional water filtration technology to help target specific water concerns.
Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge.
A new Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3750 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF-approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.
BSP Short (3/4" / 19mm) Threaded Mount
10 inches (254mm)
2 inches (49mm)